- Ideal tool for windsurfing, sailing, fishing, kite flying and mountaineering
- Also use it for industrial and home purpose such as measuring wind speed and temperature of CPU computer fans, air blower
- Large easy-to-read LCD display with backlight.
- Wind chill indication and Beaufort scale
- Air velocity and temperature measurement; Portable and rugged Adjustable readout Pocket sized design, comes with carrying.
This Wind Speed Temperature Gauge Anemometer with LCD digital display is ideal for weather enthusiast or professional to measure air velocity and air temperature accurately. This handy palm sized anemometer with strap for convenient carrying. Features: Current / max / average wind speed reading Five Units of Air Velocity: m/s, Km/h, ft/min, Knots, mph. Powered by a built-in 3V CR2032 battery Size (L x W x H): Approx.10.5cm x 5.6cm x 2cm / 4.1 x 2.2 x 0.79 Air Velocity Specification: Range: 0 – 30 m/s, 0 – 90 km/h, 0 – 5860 ft/min, 0 – 65 mph, 0 – 55 Knots. Resolution: 0.1 m/s, 0.3 km/h, 19 ft/min, 0.2 mph, 0.2 Knots. Threshold: 0.1m/s, 0.3 km/h, 39 ft/min, 0.2 mph, 0.1 Knots. Accuracy: +/- 5%. Air Temperature Specification: Range: Between -10¡ãC and 45¡ãC (between 14¡ãF and 113¡ãF) Resolution: 0.2¡ãC, 0.36¡ãF. Accuracy: ¡À2¡ãC, ¡À3.6¡ãF. Thermometer: NTC Thermometer. Operating Temperature: Between -10¡ãC and +45¡ãC (between 14¡ãF and 113¡ãF) Operating Humidity: Less than or equal to 90% RH Storage Temperature: Between -40¡ãC and +60¡ãC, between -40¡ãF and 140¡ãF. Current Consumption: About 3mA. Package Includes: 1 x Anemometer 1 x User Manual Note: This product is certified with CE, FCC and RoHS.