- Automatically ON at night and OFF during the day
- Warm white light -More romantic and Cozier
- Mounted vertically or flatly on stairs, paths, walls, and fence posts. Perfect for areas where electrical supply is unavailable or dark spaces
- Powered by the Sun and charged via monocrystalline silicon solar panels
- Up to 9 hours of lighting on a ideal 4.5 hours’ solar charging
The XLUX solar stair light is fantastic for lighting, decorating and marking. It can be easily mounted either vertically or flatly on staircases, paths, gardens, mailboxes, decks, docks and fences. The battery enables the light to run up to 9 hours through the night and recharge automatically during the day. The solar panel is able to gather solar energy even on overcast days. You don’t need to do anything because the light itself will turn on at night and off during the day. These LEDs are more durable than conventional glass light bulbs and are more efficient.
Setting up and Installation
A. Press the AUTO/OFF button, keep the light “AUTO” model.
B. Drill two holes of 7mm diameter into the stair. The horizontal distance of these two holes is 76mm. Then plug the provided plastic stopple into the holes and screw in the bolts into the wall so far as that the bolt head sticks out about 5~8mm.
C. Hang-up the solar stair lights onto the screws (2pcs) and make sure it is stable.
Please put the light under the standard sunlight 6 to 8 hours before using it.
Solar Panel: Monocrystalline silicon solar panel
LED Type: Floodlight
Light Color: Warm white
LED Power: 0.12W
Battery: 1.2V/600mAH AAA Ni-MH
Material: Stainless Steel +ABS+ PC
Product Dimension: 10*2.3*8.3cm
Net Weight: 86.5g
2 x Solar Powered LED Light
2 x Screw Set