- SOLAR POWERED – These LED lights decorate your garden with energy from the solar and do not require additional cost.
- FESTIVE – Place these solar string lights around the garden or trees to decorate your outdoor space or replace your traditional plug-in string lights with these solar-powered beauties. Item is waterproof to suit for using outdoor and indoor.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS – 5-feet lead and 20-feet wire with 30 bubble globes. Eight kinds of working modes make your environment out of ordinary. It is an Ideal for decorating your passage, garden, patio, party, etc.
- LONG-LASTING – 600mAh rechargeable battery can work continuously for 8 hours once fully charged. Just replace the RECHARGEABLE BATTERY when there is not enough sunshine, then it will work.
- EASY TO USE – The solar panel is easily installed. These lights are turned on automatically in darkness and turned off automatically in brightness. Power and mode double buttons are on the back of panel box for controlling. The mode switch allows you to adjust among 8 flashing effects.
1.Solar Panel: 2V 100mA
2. Lumens: 10 lm
3.Life Span : 30,000 hours
4.Charging/Working time: 6-8 Hours / 8-12 Hours
5.Switch: Power ON/OFF, Light MODE (Steady on, Flash)
6.Built in Rechargeable Battery: AA, 1.2V ,600mAH NI-MH battery, 1pcs
7.Length of String: 19.69 foot (6 meter)
8.Length between Two Light: 0.33 foot (0.10 meter)
9.Length from Solar panel to first stake: 6.56 foot (2 meter)
10.Product/ Shipping Weight: 365 gram/ 390 gram
11.Package Dimension: 18 x 10 x 8.6 centimeter
1 x 30 Led Solar Garden Crystal Ball Lights
1 x Solar Panel with Ground Stake
1 x User Manual
1. To maintain a long using life, please do not use outdoor party lights in the water;
2. Make sure the switch of the solar outdoor garden lights is turned to “ON” status ; If not, the battery will not be charged;
3. On cloudy or rainy days, the battery cannot get sufficient power supply during daytime. The string fairy lights need to be fully charged on a sunny day.
4. Please do not allow children to play with the anchor spike since the end point of anchor spike is sharp.