- Unique optical and Waterproof technology. Automatically charge during the day, and automatically light up in the evening. It also has the characteristics of easy installation, waterproof sunscreen.
- Simple Operation: Just 2 switch buttons, one is Light Mode (twinkling/constant), another is Power On/Off . After switch turned on, can automatic light control and charging .
- Super long working time: It can continuously work more than 8 hours at night if the panel absorbs enough sunshine during day.
- Environmentally friendly LED solar lights use high efficiency solar panels ,convert solar energy into electric energy , which will save energy and not cause any environmental pollution.
- Widely used: The crystal ball solar string lights is ideal for decorating your home, gardens, patio, lawn, porch, gate, yard, etc.
1. Light color: Multi color
2. Battery: built-in 600mAH NI-MH battery
3. Lumens: 100LM
4. Charging time: 4-8 hours
5. Working time: 8-10 hours, total working time more than 10,000 hours
6. Switch: Power ON/OFF and MODE
7. LED quantity: 30pcs
8. Light modes: 2
9. Flash mode: Long bright+ single flash;
10. Battery: 1.2V 600MA
11. Solar panel: 2V 100MA
12. Life time: 5000h
13. Control method: light-operated + buttons
14. Working temperature: -20 -60
15. Length of String: 5m
1 x Solar Panel
1 x Spike
1 x30 LED Solar String Fairy Lights
1.Remove the package and make sure everything is in a good condition.
2.Assemble the solar panel to the cradle on the anchor spike.
3.Turn the On/OFF switch at the bottom to “ON ” postion.
4.Flash modes with automatic switch.
5.Put the light at right and safe place.
1.This product is not a toy. Please keep away from children under 3 years old.
2. This product consist small pats which may cause choking hazard if detached.
3.Please do not allow children to play with the anchor spike since the end point of anchor spiker is sharp.
4.Keep away from fire or other sources of heat.
5.Avoid the batteries and wiring dip into water.
6.Some condensate may form inside the unit or solar panel in cold conditions. This is normal and can be ignored.