- Dual head spotlight, 14 ultra-bright LEDs illuminate the area below the light. Lamps can swivel 180 degrees so they can be positioned however you need set them. Turns on when it detects motion in dark place and turns off automatically after 15 seconds of no motion. Detection range between 5-7 meters at a 120 degree angle, and the mounted height should be 1.8 to 2.5 meters (6-8 feet) for maximum detection range
- IP44 Waterproof design for durability. Ideal for driveway, carports, garages and entrance door
- Telescope design, install easily, Solar powered no extra battery or electricity wire needed
- Use amorphous silicon solar panels, get fully charged within 6-8 hours in sunshine
- This solar spotlight can be used in a wide range of places such as patios, garage, balcony, gardens, yard etc.
1. Solar panel need the yellow sunlight provide the energy, if there is cloudy, the batteries maybe can not full charge or no power.
2. For optimum sun exposure and longer light output, place the solar panel in a position that receives at least 8 hours of direct sunlight per day.
3. choosing a location for your solar motion sensor light, ensure that the solar panel is not placed near night time light sources such as porch light or street light.
4. the light should be mounted 1.8 to 2.5 meters(6 to 8 ft) above the area to be scanned.
5. the motion sensor that activates this light have a field you vision of 120 degree (horizontal) at a maximum distance of 7 meters (23 feet) when the surrounding temperature is 25 degrees Celsius (77 Fahrenheit).
Body Material: ABS+PC
Waterproof Level: IP44
Working Time: 8-10Hrs
Charging Time: 6-8Hrs
1x 14 LED Solar PIR sensor spot light