- Generate your own FREE Electricity with Solar Power – Plug-in Solar Kit includes everything you need to start saving energy
- Power your appliances with FREE Electricity provided by Plug-in Solar Kit
- No need for the Feed-in Tariff – Save an average of £1,586 per year with this 4kW (4000W) Plug-in Solar Kit*
- Solar Panel and Micro-Inverter Technology with Tile or Slate Roof Mounting System
- Easy DIY Installation – No Experience Necessary
Plug-in Solar is a Do It Yourself (DIY) solar power system, which allows you to generate your own FREE electricity to power your appliances. Plug-in Solar kits include all you need to start saving money on your electricity bills. With this 4kW (4000W) Plug-in Solar Kit you could save up to £31,732.00 (over a 20 year period). Setting up our DIY Plug-in Solar kits require no experience. As long as the sun shines your DIY Plug-in Solar system will be generating FREE electricity for you to use in your home. SPECIFICATIONS: 16 x 250W Solar Panels (Individual solar panel dimensions are approximately 1650mm x 995mm x 40mm), 8 x Dual Micro-Inverters (one for every two panels), 1 x Roof Mount Kit for Tile or Slate Roof (Please specify when ordering), 2 x 2 Metre AC (Mains) Power Cables, 2 x End Caps, 2 x Plug In Solar Connection Units, 1 x Plug In Solar Installation Manual. All components of the Plug-In Solar kit comply fully with the BS, CE, G83/2 requirements and have MCS certifications, where applicable. Plug-In Solar kits come with a 10 year warranty on all the products.*Based on specific conditions, usage habits and location of solar installation. **The Solar Panels, Micro-Inverters, mounts and fixings shown are for illustrative purposes only. The items supplied with your kit may not match those shown in the photographs but will be of an equal or better standard.