- Super Bright Super Small Solar Light:►Very powerful solar panels for such a small sized unit with a 3.7V 0.5W Poly-si panel that converts 17% of the suns rays into free energy for you.Brighten up your outside area like your driveway, garden, walkway, street or any exterior building sign.
- Easy to install: ►Can be used nearly anywhere as fixture attaches to a shed, post, flag pole, gate, gutter or anything that can hold 1 screws, even trees! Install quickly without wires, messy string or rope.
- 3 Lighting Modes: ►Light Control, Dim Light + Human Induction + Light Control, Human Induction + Light Control, 3 optional modes for you to choose before install depends on your needs.
- 120° Detection Range:►Auto light up at night when detecting the PIR motion sensor about 10 FT/120 degree sensing angl, which is bright enough to provide security for your home or business.
- IP65 Waterproof Solar Lights:►Two-layer seal inner loop is specially designed under all kinds of bad weather conditions, so you don’t need to worry about using in the rain
A great illumination equipment for brightening your way home!
Brighter & Smarter
With 9 LED bulbs, it can emit brighter light after being fully charged. With light sensor, it will auto on or off, smarter than ordinary light.
IP65 protection grade, dust-resistant, splash-resistant, very suitable for outdoor use
Strong Sensor Ballhead
The updated PIR motion sensor and ray sensor get more powerful that it can detect people within 10 feet!
With the high efficient single crystal silicon solar energy convert solar panel and charged by solar energy, our solar power light can greatly shorten the charging time and illuminate for 6-10 hours per night after fully charging.
Our solar energy lamp converted the electricity by solar panels.During the day, even in the cloudy day, solar panels collect and store energy it needs. Solar energy produce electricity rather than using current, so using our solar energy lamp is greatly saves energy.
There are two ways of puting this device to work:
1. AAA batteries: Open the back lid of the device and press down the little white button, then insert the batteries, and finally, close the lid.
2. Solar energy: just press up the little white button and you won’t be needing any more batteries for this.