- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: Thanks to it powerful built-in 1.2V 600mAh rechargeable Ni-MH Battery, so you won’t need to worry about runs out of juice! ATTENTION: This package includes 2-pack solar lights.
- COMPACT SIZE & EASY INSTALLATION: Not only come with stylish semi-circle appearance in compact size, this solar-powered security light also can be easily installed in seconds without any wire or cables.
- SOLAR-POWERED: Made by high-efficiency polycrystalline panels and charged by solar energy, it can illuminate for 6-8 hours per night after fully charging. It do required a good sunshine to cover long hours of lighting.
- WATERPROOF & DURABLE: IP65 waterproof and ABS material construction, specially designed to withstand rainy nights or any bad weather.
- WORRY FREE GUARANTEE: Every customer enjoys an 18 month worry free guarantee. For any possible defective products, please contact us first, and we will provide a satisfy solution for you very soon.
Solar-powered Outdoor Light
Litom Outdoor Semi-circle Light provides you the best solar powered light experience ever! No external batteries or cables are required: Install it on your needed location and let the sun light do the rest.
Step 1 Unlock and activate the solar light
Since the internal Li-ion rechargeable battery is locked from factory for safety shipment, therefore it is important to open the lampshade and then to click the “ON/OFF” button to turn on the light.
Step 2 Choose a good location
The lamp is solar powered, a good location that facing south can guarantee the solar panel access to the strong sunlight directly without any shelter or glass in order to fully charge the device.
Step 3 Mounting the solar lamp
Place the solar LED lamp in the location where needs light. Using a pencil or felt tip marker, mark the placement of hole of solar led lamp. Choose a drill bit appropriate and drill the point where it is marker. Gently hammer the pillar-hinge into the hole and fasten the screws. Tighten the mounting screw securely.
Long Lasting Performance
After charging during the day for 6 hours, the 1.2V 600mAh batteries will provide power for 6-8 hours at night.
Please make sure turn on power switch for the first time before using.
Place or install the solar lamp under the sunlight without any shade.
In winter, the solar light is not able to be fully charged for the lack of light. So it’s normal if the solar light is not bright enough and illumination time is short. Light time depends on how much it is charged during the daytime.
For any possible defective products, please contact us first, we will offer you a replacement or refund you.