- HQRP® Thermo-Anemometer (°C / °F); Thermometer range: -10ºC to 45ºC +/-2º;
- Wind speed range: 0 – 30 m/s, 0 – 55 knots, 0 – 90 km/h, 0 – 65 mph, 0 – 5860 Ft/min +/-5%;
- Auto power off 14 minutes; Power: 3V (CR2032 is included) ;Digital and bar graph wind speed display;
- Displays celsius or fahrenheit; Neck band included; LCD back light; Shows wind chill when below 0ºC
- Max/Average/Current air velocity measurement
HQRP Compact Digital Anemometer Mini Weather Station Wind Meter & Thermometer.
Anemometer is a device to measure the speed of the wind indispensable for sports (handgliding, parasailing, kite surfing etc) helping you to decide whether you need to put your wind turbine. Besides the wind speed you can use it for measuring temperature and wind chill factor (when the temperature is below zero). You can adjust it to one of the 5 different wind speed modes at your choice. Super easy to use, compact and light you can take it anywhere with you or even hand it around your neck.