- 1.Environmental-friendly: solar powered light without electric energy consumption, and built-in 1.2V 600mAh rechargeable battery, utilize and collect free solar energy for lighting up the lamp in the evening, much better for your family and the environment.
- 2.Two kind lighting modes. Freely switch from bright white light mode to RGB colour changing mode and vice versa.
- 3.Easy operated: no wires, no installation requirements, and automatic sensor detect sunlight on the lamp cover. Turn on with the sunset and turn off with the sunrise. Much convenient and enjoyable.
- 4.IP65 Water proof: it is very convenient for outdoor decoration or lighting.
- 5.Multiple use: Gateway, hallway, patio, table and garden can be a nice choice to place it. Also, you can hang it on courtyard, fence with hemp rope hanger, more horticultural and amazing surprise. Or use them as a table centerpiece. You will love it and the projected scene.
When the solar panel absorbing sunshine for evening use in the day, the glass jar can be used to place small tools like pen or scissor, beautiful decoration at the same time.
Place it on the flat, or hang the lamps, or use it as a table centerpiece. You will love the way the colors reflect off of any surface, providing you with an excellent light show every time the sunsets.
Perfect for garden, tables, balcony, bedroom and outdoor decoration at party or daily life, you can buy it for personal use or send it to relatives and friends.
Attention: please remove the protective wrap from solar panel and turn on the switch, then it can absorb sunlight better!
Solar panel: 2V 0.4W
Solar panel current: 120mA
NI-MH battery : 1.2V 600mA
Led: 1PC white led, 1PC RGB led
Led colour: RGB& white
Charging time: 10-11H
Working time: 8-10H
Material: ABS+ glass
Switch type: toggle switch
Switching mode1: white light
Switching mode2: colour-changing in RGB
Sensing methods: light sensation
1*YY-801 sunshine jar（include the solar lamp lid）
1.Please keep the solar panel clean.
2.Please put the lighting jar under the direct sunlight as long as possible.
3.If you want to check the solar lamp lid, please clockwise turn on gently and avoid using excessive force to pull the cable off.
4.If the lamp cannot light up, please check the battery, and contact us timely if there’s any question.
If you have any query or suggestion, just feel free to contact with us, 24hours friendly e-mail back! Thanks for supporting!