- FANTASTIC DESIGN – The light will not bright during the day, but the spiral light will rotate when wind is blowing.The light will bright at night, meanwhile, the spiral light will rotate when blowing in the wind.Glass ball lights up at night to highlight the spinner.
- SOLAR POWERED – These gazing ball lights are maintenance free. The solar panel on top harnesses the sun’s energy and charges the batteries to power the light for up to eight hours on a full charge. No wiring and no batteries to replace or recharge. Color changing bulb lasts 50,000 Hours.
- UNIQUE DECORATION – During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity to recharge the battery. At nigh, the LED turns on automatically and uses the electricity stored previously during the day.
- EASY TO STALL – Easy to install and remove when required, no wiring needed, save your time your time and convenient
- BEST CHOICE FOR GIFT – Colorful solar light for lamp garden, Stainless Steel construction,durable and useful, best gift for your friends or yourself!
Easy to install, no wiring needed
Stainless Steel construction
Colorful solar light for lamp garden
Please turn on the light and hang it outside so that sunlight could shine on it and reserve full energy.
Glass ball lights up at night to highlight the spinner.
This Wind Spinner with Color Changing LED Solar Light would make a unique and attractive addition to your garden.
Light Source: 1pc High Bright LED
Power: 1 * 1.2V AAA 600mAh rechargeable battery (built-in)
Solar Panel: 2V 40Ma
Charging time: 6-8h in direct sunlight
Working Time: 6-8h when full charged
Material: Stainless Steel + Plastic
Size: approx. 37cm x 14.5cm
How to use the solar light?
1. Install the unit at a location with full, direct sunlight during the day. Shady locations will not allow the battery to fully charge and will reduce the hours of performance during the night.
2. Push the ON/OFF switch to the “ON” position to activate the device.
3. Charge in direct sunlight for 6-8hours.
4. The LED will turn on automatically at night.
5. Push the ON/OFF switch to the “OFF” position to deactivate the device.
If your solar light dose not turn on at night, it may be caused by one of the following conditions.
1. Battery is not fully charged
– Make sure your unit is lacated in an area where the solar panel is able to receive direct sunlight and charge efficiently.
2. Dirty solar panel
– A dirty solar panel will not allow the battery to full charge. Clean regularly with a moistened colth or paper towel.
Note: It will automatically turns off when at day time ,while at night it will turns on!
1 X Solar Powered Wind Spinner Light