- A pure biological liquid fertiliser for houseplants and garden plants, as a 0.5% solution Blattwerk is for regularly adding to the watering can throughout the year. 1 litre of Blattwerk yields 200 litres of watering can water. Uses include as garden fertiliser, lawn fertiliser, fruit fertiliser, vegetable fertiliser, and fertiliser for hemp and herbs. For use as foliage, root, or soil fertiliser.
- Unique transparency: 100% renewable raw materials. Energy and climate-neutral and produced under strict guidelines in the EU. Free of genetically modified material, chemical additives or other additives.
- In a method that is unique worldwide, the best content has been derived from pasture and meadow grass for the well-being and growth of your plants.
- Blattwerk is impressive due to its extremely high percentage of free amino acids and of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium which can be highly absorbed by plants – everything from plants, for plants.
- We guarantee your satisfaction, or your money back. If you do not notice any improvements to your plant after 8 weeks we will refund the purchase price (condition: before / after photo).
BLATTWERK – sustainable fertiliser for a green future
Blattwerk is a purely biological liquid fertiliser produced in our biorefinery from pasture and meadow grass. Unlike synthetic fertilisers, which are produced at enormous cost from fossil fuels such as oil, phosphorus, or potassium, Blattwerk is made from 100% renewable raw materials. It is produced under strict regulations in the EU and is free of genetically modified material, chemicals, and additives.
Ingredients – natural of course
Blattwerk is the resultant of several pulping and filtration processes, and contains highly concentrated freely absorbable amino acids, along with minerals, lactic acids, and sugars. In combination with the ammonium nitrogen it contains, which can be absorbed by plants, Blattwerk is suitable as a universal fertiliser for houseplants, fruit, vegetables, herbs, and grass. Amino acids and nitrogen can be directly absorbed by the plant and do not first need to be synthesised.
Mode of action – healthy plants via optimal plant nutrition
The liberated forces can put to use by the plant in fruit-bearing and in root and leaf growth. This is how Blattwerk protects the fruit and improves photosynthesis. The vegan lactic acid and sugar components increase the formation of bacteria in the soil and thus provide more oxygen and stronger roots. Strong and widespread roots give the plant stability and facilitate absorption of nutrients.
PH: 3,9 – 5, dry matter: 30%