- Can be installed onto a variety of buildings and vehicles, including boats, caravans or motorhomes
- This Panel will bend (up to 30 degrees) and flex to the shape of the roof
- The ideal choice for fitting to Curved Surfaces
- The 80W output is perfect for charging 12V batteries
- Dimensions: 1240mm (L) x 570mm (W) x 2.5mm (D)
The non-glass design of the 80W Semi Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel means it can be installed onto a variety of buildings and vehicles, including boats, caravans or motorhomes. This panel will bend (up to 30 degrees) and flex to the shape of the roof making it the ideal choice for fitting to curved surfaces.
This panel weighs 2.62kg so is extremely light but very durable. It is covered with an unbreakable protective plastic film coating and is made from aluminum. It can be bonded directly or screwed/bolted to roofs.
This panel come with approximately 750mm of cable and MC4 connectors.
The 80W output is perfect for charging 12V batteries.
Dimensions: 1070mm (L) x 570mm (W) x 2.5mm (D)
Material: Monocrystalline solar cells
Certification: TÜV tested
Semi flexible design
Net Weight: 2.62
Peak Power (Pmax): 80
Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 18.1
Maximum Power Current (Imp): 4.45
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.24
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 5.54
Maximum System Voltage: 1000
Weight: 2.62 KG
Please note: 10W to 60W Flexible Panels come with SAE connectors, 80W and above have MC4’s.
Please Note: We will be unable to ship items to the following destinations: Scottish Highlands, Lowlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Jersey.