- 50 multi-coloured LEDs • Two lighting modes – all the bulbs constantly on, or all the bulbs flashing • Ground spike included
- No need to connect to mains • No electricity costs charges using power from the sun • Rechargeable battery supplied
- Designed for use all year round outdoors • Easy installation – no DIY skills required • Waterproof and weather resistant (water resistance rating: IP44)
- Designed for UK climate • Automatically turns on/off at dusk and dawn • On/off switch if you prefer to control manually
- Up to 8 hours run time • CE/ROHS certified • 2-year guarantee
Imagine a garden filled with beautiful multi-coloured dragonflies. Well, that’s exactly what you can enjoy with this set of multi-coloured solar powered dragonfly fairy lights. Each of the 50 LED lights is shaped like a dragonfly and just like the real thing, these dragonflies shimmer and shine in a range of colours including red, green, blue and yellow. Perfect for transforming your outdoor spaces into a riot of colour, these gorgeous solar powered multi-coloured dragonfly fairy lights include 50 lights and a 6.9 metre cable, allowing you to create a really wonderful display anywhere in your garden. And with static or flashing options, you can produce an eye-catching design to impress friends and relatives when entertaining in your garden.
Where to use
Position these fairy lights anywhere where you would like to add colour and illumination. So versatile, they can be used in gardens large or small and are perfect for adding interest to decks, patios, trellises or courtyards. When you’re entertaining outdoors, the solar powered garden lights make a great feature that are sure to receive lots of compliments. Drape them on tree branches or within the leaves of large plants to give the impression that your garden is filled with magical dragonflies.
It takes just a matter of minutes to set up your solar powered fairy lights. Everything you need is in the box and ready to go. No special tools or DIY skills are required. Use the stake provided to secure the solar panel in your chosen position and then simply hang the dragonfly lights wherever you wish.
• Cable measures 6.9 metres in length