- 30 multi-coloured LEDs • Two lighting modes – all the bulbs constantly on, or all the bulbs flashing • Ground spike included
- No need to connect to mains • No electricity costs charges using power from the sun • Rechargeable battery supplied
- Designed for use all year round outdoors • Easy installation – no DIY skills required • Waterproof and weather resistant (water resistance rating: IP44)
- Designed for UK climate • Automatically turns on/off at dusk and dawn • On/off switch if you prefer to control manually
- Up to 8 hours run time • CE/ROHS certified • 2-year guarantee
Transform your outdoor spaces into a riot of colour and light with these gorgeous solar powered dragonfly fairy lights. Each of the 30 lights is shaped like a beautiful dragonfly – just perfect for the garden. With a host of different colours from vibrant reds and cool blues to warm yellows and natural greens; you can create a really wonderful display. You can even choose between static or flashing functions to suit your mood. The flashing option creates a really eye-catching sight while the static function provides a subtler but no less beautiful display.
Where to use
If you love outdoor entertaining, these solar powered garden lights are perfect for setting the mood for an enjoyable evening. They look amazing draped around tree branches or on large plants, giving the impression that the dragonflies have just landed for a moment. They are really versatile so can be used to decorate fences, trellises, deck posts, balconies and much more. So whether you have a large garden or a smaller terrace or patio; you’ll love using these lights to enhance your outdoor space.
How it works
Solar power is the smart way to light up your garden easily and cost-effectively. There’s no need to plug the lights in and so no concerns about trailing wires or worries about energy bills. With solar power, you simply harness the power of the sun’s rays to charge the battery and then when nightfall comes, the lights automatically come on providing eight hours of illumination. Or if you prefer, you can use the switch to manually control when the lights come on and off.
You’ll have your dragonfly fairy lights up in minutes as everything you need is included in the box and no specialist DIY skills are required. Simply use the stake provided to position the solar panel in the desired spot and then select whether you would like the flashing or static function.
Measures • Cable measures 5.85 metres in length