- High efficiency 20W monocrystalline solar panel with 10A charge controller
- All weatherproof and rust-resilient. Strong UV resistant aluminium frame with holes for easy mounting
- Suitable for charging 12V batteries. 95cm cable with bare ends included
- 10A charge controller with superior PWM technology included to protect battery, panel and other devices
- Lifetime limited power output warranty. Panel dimensions: 42 x 35 x 2.5cm
This 20W monocrystalline solar panel with 10A charge controller from PK Green is ideal for:
– Sheds, caravans, boats
– Generating DC power for solar fountains
– Household DC bulbs
– Charging 12V batteries
It has a UV resistant, factory fitted strong aluminium frame with 4 pre-drilled holes for easy mounting. The all weatherproof, rust-resilient construction makes it ideal for outdoor use.
With a lifetime guarantee, this panel will last you a very long time to come. You can even join multiple panels in series to increase output.
Please note: this panel comes with a 10A charge controller to protect your battery and solar panel. This PK Green charge controller features superior PWM technology and built-in electronic fuse for additional protection. A charge controller is recommended for panels above 15W.
– Rated power (Wp): 20W
– Maximum system voltage: 600V
– Voltage at maximum power (Vmp): 17.6V
– Current at maximum power (Imp): 1.14A
– Open circuit voltage (Voc): 21.5V
– Short circuit current (Isc): 1.25A
– Dimensions: 42 x 35 x 2.5cm
– Weight: 3kg
– Cable length: 3m
– Manufactured in accordance with IEC 61215
– LED indicators to show the current system battery capacity, charging and discharging state of the battery.
– Protection functions as overchaging, over discharging, overload, reversed connection.
PWM battery charging
– Automatic voltage detection
– Dimensions: 12.5cm x 7.5cm, current: 10A, voltage: 12/24V
What you get
– 20W monocrystalline solar panel with 3m cable
– 10A charge controller