- High efficiency PK Green 20W monocrystalline solar panel
- All weatherproof. Strong factory fitted aluminium frame with holes for easy mounting
- Suitable for charging 12V batteries. Built-in blocking diode to prevent reverse current
- Dimensions: 42 x 35 x 2.5cm. 3m cable included
- 20 year limited power output warranty
This 20W monocrystalline all-weather solar panel from PK Green is ideal for:
– Sheds, caravans, boats
– Generating DC power for solar fountains
– Household DC bulbs
– Charging 12V batteries
It has a factory fitted strong aluminium frame with 4 pre-drilled holes for easy mounting. The all weatherproof construction makes it ideal for outdoor use.
With a 20 year limited power output warranty, this panel will last a long time to come. You can even join multiple panels in series to increase output.
Note: A charge controller is recommended for panels above 15W.
– Encapsulation : Glass/EVA/Cells/EVA/TPT
– Rated power (Wp) : 20W
– Power tolerance : +/- 3%
– Maximum system voltage: 600V
– Voltage at maximum power (Vmp) : 17.6V
– Current at maximum power (Imp) 1.14A
– Open circuit voltage (Voc): 21.5V
– Short circuit current (Isc) : 1.25A
– Diodes : 1 blocking diode
– Dimensions of panel : 65 x 36 x 2cm
– Weight : 3kg
– Cable length: 3m
– Manufactured in accordance with IEC 61215
What you get
20W monocrystalline solar panel with 3m cable.
Free standard delivery only applies to mainland England, Wales and part of Scotland.
There is £8 surcharge for Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, some AB Post codes and other islands.
For more information, please contact us on 01902 607555.