- 200 bright white LEDs • Two lighting modes – all the bulbs constantly on, or all the bulbs flashing • Ground spike included
- No need to connect to mains • No electricity costs charges using power from the sun • Rechargeable battery supplied
- Designed for use all year round outdoors • Easy installation – no DIY skills required • Waterproof and weather resistant (water resistance rating: IP44)
- Designed for UK climate • Automatically turns on/off at dusk and dawn • On/off switch if you prefer to control manually
- Up to 8 hours run time • CE/ROHS certified • 2-year guarantee
Add a magical touch of sparkle to your garden with these beautiful bright white LED solar fairy lights. Whether you’ve got a large garden or just a small patio, these solar powered garden fairy lights are the easy way to add an enchanting light display to your outdoor areas. And with just a simple flick of a switch you can choose between a flashing effect or a constant light
Where to use
With 200 lights and 22 metres of cable, you can create a spectacular display, perfect for lighting up parties and barbecues. But because they are so easy to use, you don’t have to limit them just to special occasions – you can leave them outdoors to provide illumination and a touch of magic all year round.
Simply hang or drape the cable wherever you want to create your light display. These lights are easy to position on fences, through tree branches, around bushes or in pots and planters.
How it works
If you’re looking for an easy and cost-effective way to bring illumination to your garden, solar powered garden lights are the ideal choice. They take their energy from sunlight so there’s no need to plug them into an electrical socket and you don’t have to worry about energy bills.
During daylight, the integral solar panel gets to work, charging the batteries. Then when it gets dark, the light comes on automatically, providing eight hours of light before automatically charging again the next day.
All SPV lights are designed with the UK climate in mind so even if it’s not bright sunshine, the unit will still charge
It’s so simple to install your solar powered fairy lights. Just position the solar panel unit using the stake provided – you can even angle the unit towards the sun as it rotates through 180⁰.
• Cable measures 22 metres in length