- 100 multi-coloured LEDs • Two lighting modes – all the bulbs constantly on, or all the bulbs flashing • Ground spike included
- No need to connect to mains • No electricity costs charges using power from the sun • Rechargeable battery supplied
- Designed for use all year round outdoors • Easy installation – no DIY skills required • Waterproof and weather resistant (water resistance rating: IP44)
- Designed for UK climate • Automatically turns on/off at dusk and dawn • On/off switch if you prefer to control manually
- Up to 8 hours run time • CE/ROHS certified • 2-year guarantee
What could be more beautiful than a garden filled with colourful blossoms? Well, with these multi-coloured blossom solar powered fairy lights you can enjoy bright and cheerful blooms all year round. They really are the thing to brighten up your outdoor spaces, providing illumination and creating a wonderful ambiance in your garden.
Each light is created in the shape of a delicate blossom and the lights feature a dazzling array of yellows, reds, greens and blues with the option to choose between a flashing sequence or a static display.
Where to use
Versatile and easy to use, these solar powered garden lights are perfect for adding colour and light when entertaining outdoors. Or simply enjoy watching the lights though the window when the sun goes down.
With 100 LEDs, this set gives you plenty of scope to create a stunning display – use to brighten up tree branches or plants or to decorate planters, fences or decks.
How it works
Solar power is the simple yet powerful way to light up your garden. It’s safe, cost-effective and incredibly easy. During the day, the sun’s rays charge the batteries so there are no energy costs and no need to find a power source.
When the sun goes down, the lights will automatically turn on for you to enjoy before charging again the following day.
If you wish to control when the lights come on and turn off, you can use the switch to operate the lights manually.
These solar powered blossom fairy lights can be installed in minutes. They’re ready to go, straight out of the box with no specialist tools or DIY skills required.
A stake is included allowing you to position the solar unit wherever you wish before arranging the blossom lights.
• Cable measures 10 metres in length